And Lily Mae doesn’t know what to say for change
Her heart rings true
But she doesn’t know what to ring about
Does she ring about the unfairness
Or the unfairness of girls whose mothers have cancer
In the bathroom is where I want you
Yes you
The one you thought id forgot you
The one that hits the spot
Madly in love
Be a gentleman and charming
Go slow
I dont want to be in love
I dont want to fall in love
In the bathroom is where id have you
Its where id shag you
A place so tacky
A place you'd love.
Tell me everything turns out okay?
Does she believe in the dreams we talked about
And with no music we danced.
this feels like it relates to now.
real update later.x
Sunday, May 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment