"We all want to die like movie stars"
You said as you jumped from the height of our cutting room floor.
While above us,
glowing,
exploding,
our dreams burst forth in light in death.
Hold me and tell me...
"We'll burn like stars. We'll burn as we fall. Watch as the city lights dance for us"
i guess id rather die than fade away.
5 A.M. on the bathroom floor from the night before.
Do you find me dreadful?
What a shame such a sad disgrace,
Such a pretty face,
But she's not regretful.
Am I beautiful?
Am I usable?
3 A.M. on the city street,
When the air is sweet,
I've had my mouth full.
But it seems that outside the screen
Such a pretty face often will look dreadful.
Am I the star beneath the stairs?
Am I a ghost upon the stage?
Am I your anything?
Poison hearts will never change, walk away again
quod ut lacrima cado ex meus eyes. vos qua unus
we'll incontrare ancora non sapere
dove non sapere quando solo io sapere
we'll incontrare ancora
Once again your eyes make it hard to say goodbye
So i'll just keep driving
Where do you wanna go?
It doesn't really matter as long as you are here with me
There's something in the air tonight
Something that makes me feel alive
What were the words that you said to me
That made me feel so special
Once again your eyes make it hard to ask you why
So i sit here knuckles tight
Hands against the wheel
Your head against the glass and you mean so much to me
Stay with me
Cigarettes and open air
hand in hand
i said stay with me
cuz every star that i see is brighter than the last
so stay with me
its all we need
say goodbye
never say goodbye
holding on we've gotta try
holding on to never say goodbye
Monday, May 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment