If you have to leave.
Let it go.
And if it's these dreams that keep you awake.
If you have to leave.
Just let it go.
Walk away.
And the waiting is the hardest thing to take.
In a moment more before we break into two.
I need a fairytale dont I.
"I wish there was something I could say,
To erase each and every page you've been through,
Even though it's not my place to save you,
I won't stand aside and listen to you give up,
If you just hold on for one more second,
Just hold on to what you have,
If you just hold on, just hold on,
These arms remain stretched out to you,
Maybe someday you'll accept them,
Or maybe it's too late to save.
A young girl's heart that's long stopped beating,
Wake up, wake up, you've gotta believe,
Wake up, wake up, you can't give up,
Time keeps going on without us,
Long after we're dead and gone
If you just hold on for one more second,
Just hold on to what you have,
If you just hold on, just hold on,
If you just hold on for one more second,
Just hold on to what you have,
If you just hold on, just hold on,
You will wake up tomorrow."
This song saved me tonight.
Saturday, May 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment