all alone and doing better on my own.
until the telephone rings.
plead your case with broken wings.
i give myself away to everyone.
now there's nothing left for me.
there will come a day when everything will come right back down on me.
come back, I know you feel the same.
speechless, I don't know what to say to you to pull us through.
just when I assume that everything's alright.
you're gone again.
i'm gonna spend my whole life wondering why.
you're right, I know that I was wrong.
but I'm lost.
ive been here for so long but please don't let it slip away.
i've got a lot to explain.
i just wanted to say that I miss you.
there's so much we left unsaid.
disaster comes with this distance.
there's no one left to blame.
but ourselves for feeling this way.
nothing like being opposite
Sunday, February 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment