Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Let the good times role

I fix my hair as i watch you button up you're shirt.
We tidy the room and stumble downstairs.
Content on what has just happend.
Never feeling awkward.
My body aches from all the alcohol i've drank.
But i tell myself that i'm still in control.
The bits and pieces of the night fade in and out.
I just can’t comprehend, so i go and ask a friend.
She said he saw you go upstairs with a boy with darkish brownish hair.
That you sort of, kind of, don’t really remember.
Do you remember?
You know it's not just about that.
I don't have to tell you.
We don't fight fair.
But we do it in the dark with smiles on our faces.
That's the best way.
Dial 155 for romance.
She'll pick up.
Promise.
If it's you.
America seems so close.
Not as close as you though.

1 comment:

Some girl said...

Dave Melillo is my favorite