Thursday, April 19, 2007

Things seem so far away

When I met this boy.
I didn’t see us here now.
In fact
It wasn’t even me who noticed him.
It was the best.
Its so strange how well we get on.
Its so strange how well I get on with his friends
Its so strange how well I get on with his family.
I’ve missed him ever so much
And now im here it’s perfect
But the thing is I know something’s going to go wrong
It always does
But now I know what’s going to go wrong
He’s gonna leave for London
And no matter how hard we try we are never going to see each other again
My heart is going to crack and break
The band aids he put in place are gona come unstuck
And I’m gona be punished for all those wrongs.
Im gona compare everyone to him
And ill never be happy.
Ill miss him immensely
And he’ll marry some blonde piece.
Sure she’ll be pretty
But she’ll never be me.
She’ll never be the Lily Mae of summer 2007
But hey
Fuck it
Lets live for the moment
Lets have amazing sex
Lets have conversations that last all night
Lets sleep in each others arms
And play sonic until our eyes glaze
Lets laugh so hard we get tears in our eyes
And throw each other into the sea
And talk about things long gone
Lets be happy
Lets never forget the summer we spent laughing and smiling
Lets never regret a thing
Not even the fights we may have
And the tears and heartache when u leave
The pictures will fade
But the memories forever
Long live the car crash hearts
Cry on the sofa
Where the poets come to life
Fix me in a novel
Live and love
Dream and die
Never forget these moments

No comments: