well its just im so confused, i really hate men, ive been workin too much, unis too hard, i just dont have the motivation, basically i feel like giving up
I hate men too, and school is too hard too
I felt like giving up many times, but it's not worth it
giving up, that is
sometimes I wait for someone to save me
they dont really come
save yourself until I have the money and time to save you
then everything will be alright
when we save each other
I mean, that is plan b
at least
you can take it or leave it
I love you unconditionally
and I am making a bomb
saving each other sounds cool
but i dont know how to save myself
I know, me neither. Somehow I am still tryin though. I guess you just have to sleep when you are tired, and wake up and then give it your best shot, and fail or succeed, give it your best shot. this world wasn't built for people like us, and for that very reason we will either fail big, or win big
Sometimes its not in our hands
just fall asleep and wake up
it's the only way
when things get rough
and live for the moments
where everything is alright
far and few
but live for them
until I can bring us the day when it will always be like that
every second
like a fairy tale
it'll work
I promise
I know it
do u think i could really have a fairy tale?
im obsessed with the idea
but fairy tales dont happen to girls like me
Only you. You are one of the very few.
and I typed that before I read your sentence
that said it doesn't happen to girls like you
Other girls, don't even know they exist
Just make sure you are wishing for the right thing. and remember, if cinderalla, wouldn't have gotten that one night, she would have stayed a worker girl. even if the prince didnt come back, she still had that night, and that moment, and always hope for another
there is always hope
always
I love you
I have to go cinderalla
*kisses*
bye beautiful
come back soon, i miss you
*kisses*
xxxxxxxx
signed off at 23:38:05.
so thats what i did
Sunday, April 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment