I've got the time
I've got time on my side
Running the rule
Commanding the late boys eyes
I run around,
Know all the streets by name
So mysterious, shadows meet James Dean
I'm intoxicating
Soon your favorite drink
My red dress in disarray
Only dance floor prayers can save you now
Temperatures rise and you start to move
But it's me that's coursing through your veins
I've' got hope
I took shelter to the Hollywood list
Taking control
I wanted your heart
But you gave me your soul
I'm like a Paige Davis with a Monroe kiss
I disappeared today
Left no trace
But someday you'll know your name
You don't need no drugs
I'm your chemical
Now you're dependent
I swear you're clinical
Addicted to those glances
Your taking the chances tonight
You need a fix in my heroin eyes
I'm no saint but i'll take you to your knees
Try me boy
But i'll still do what I please
Do you believe in science?
I'm perfect chemistry
I wanted your love
But you gave me the rest of you
If London's calling don't you dare pick up the phone
Lips that need no introduction,
but now your waiting for my call
If a picture's worth a thousand words
Then my touch is worth them all
Don't leave us in the dark.
Saturday, April 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment