turns out i didnt.
i had a nice day today.
but i often wish you would read this.
so you could see what i really think, feel and want.
i read your journal but i gave up.
i dont think it was about me anymore.
isnt it funny how things change.
i found some past entrys from when i couldnt get to my journal.
here they are for your reading pleasure.
I hate it when my internet doesn’t work.
It feels like my worlds come crashing down around me head.
And my key to the word has been stolen.
Last night was awesome.
I needed it.
We had fun.
Danced.
And loved life.
I felt a million dollars and no one was going to piss on my parade.
I look terrible right about now.
I think its back to bed with me.
Fancy it?
Only until 11 though.
That gives me 35 minutes.
Power nap much?
Miss Mae signing out.
For now…
Why is it mothers are always right?
She says im all about the chase.
To say she was wrong would be a lie.
Shes about 90% right.
Who can blame me?
I lie so much.
Its untrue.
Ive spent the last week getting drunk.
And being high.
Totes takes the pain away.
And the world.
I want to write a whole post in my chem. Lyrics.
They amaze me so.
That’s what I wanted to do last night,
But I didn’t,
I love u so.
Your intense.x
i find it intresting to read past posts.
makes me smile and frown.
so its all good.
i thought i knew what i wanted to write, but things are really confusing.
and i dont know where i am anymore.
urgh.
i didnt have this feeling today.
why do i have it now!
No comments:
Post a Comment