Dear My Little Home Skillets.
How are you?
Good, good, glad to hear it.
I on the other hand, should be fretting something rotten over these exams.
But in true Lily fashion, I am not.
What will be, will be.
I shall try to do my best.
And blag as much as possible.
I'm quite good at that.
But at the end of the day...I want to be a music journalist.
Why must i write about politics?
Nope, i don't know either.
Plans for after my exams?
Work.
Resitsss.
Do what i should have been doing all year.
Study that bit harder.
Party that bit less.
Shows =)
Holidays.
General fun times.
In other news, im hooked on podcasts...
Free and awesome.
What more need i say?
I deeply recommend...Meet The Author and The Kerrang Night Before Podcasts.
I think its time for bed.
My heart rate has slowed down and my eyes are heavy.
Gonna grab a crafty 2 hours before up for more revision.
Modality, Agenda Setting, Ideology, Propaganda and Hegmony are not going to scream at me how they help politicians issues in a positive manner and how they help charities combat compassion fatigue or how they operate in relation to advertising.
Yeah you get the picture.
I'll leave you with this:
What you should be feeding your ears with this week: Does It Offend You, Yeah?
What you should be feeding your eyes with this week: Nick Hornby - Slam.
What you should be feeding your nose with this week: Home Cooking (Y).
What you should be feeding your wardrobe with this week: Lazy Oaf.
Take Care.
Until next time and no more exams.
Yours
Lilypod.x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment