So i went.
i wish i hadn't.
everything was fine until he popped some pills.
and fucked off.
leaving me in Liverpool.
alone.
i was a bit scared.
i dont really like liverpool.
and i wont be going again.
but as much as i wanna break his nose.
like he broke mine.
i still like him.
god. thats fucked.
i want him to read this but i dont.
i dont know if i'm coming or going.
and also.
how hard is it dating a boy in a band?
the amount of dirty looks is untrue.
'The rest of my band mates are still asleep. I cant seem to sleep these days, although I am monumentally tired. I also feel like a bit of a car crash at the moment.I ended up leaving the venue last night in such a state that I wandered into Liverpool City Centre with no battery on my phone & no money in my pocket.Luckily my good friends eventually found me after relentlessly searching through half the night. So, to the person I let down, If you are reading this, I'm really sorry.'
At least it really happend and he didn't lie.
I know how i want him to make it up to me.
but i dont want to ask.
Darling put reality on hold.
Love just called for you.x
Tuesday, January 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment