After a night on the piss, I came home…sent a stupid email :S
And watched my all time fav film.
Sixteen candles.
Omg its amazing.
Makes me swoon.
She gets the guy, and man hes hot.
Favourite line, ‘thanks for getting my panties back.’
I may be tempted to put that on a tee.
We’re still so young desperate for attention.
Cute tomorrow.
I still want someone to share that with.
I be making it my mission to pull tomorrow in my fabulous outfit, swooncore.
When I get my exhaust fixed im gona go to the beach and listen to mae.
It will be perfect.
I can tell.
You couldnt find a blinder fool.
My emotions fly up and down.
I cant quite work them out.
I often wonder why.
and this is it.
I'm just to far out.
i feel like i should write lots.
but i just cant.
lets sit back, and watch the stars change into the sun.
it would be nice.
do you still have sand in your shoes?
her split milk life stained her dress.
last feeling...confused.
last thinking...big hands or wigan tomorrow night.
last watched...the rain hit my windows.
last listened to...alkaline trio - radio
last sex...a long long time ago
Friday, January 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment