Sunday, March 09, 2008

There never seems to be enough hours in the day...

Hello.
How are you today?
Good, i'm glad.
My response would be good to.
But that's a lie.
And i don't lie to you.
I'm okay i guess.
Just extremely tired these days.
Bad times.
I've got so much on and so much today.
I don't seem to have time for anyone.
Which sucks.
I've been thinking a lot today.
Someone told me there was no point in being in a relationship until your completely happy with the way you are and the way your life is.
And until then, theres no point in letting another person into it.
I think that's true.
I'm told i can have anyone i want.
But who do i want if anyone.
The truth be known.
I'm scared to see you again.
What would the situation be like.
How would we both react.
We're exs for a reason.
Have we resolved that list we both keep in our top draw?
Because if we haven't whats the point in failing again.
I'm full of questions with no answers.
On a different topic.
Tomorrow is a new day and a fresh start.
And i am on it!
Just you watch me.

No comments: