I often wonder what the fuck I’m playing at?
Life sometimes blends together and confuses me.
I’m currently on a diet.
Why I hear you ask.
Because the girls in the video where skinny.
No-one wants a size 12 girl as a model.
Don’t talk daft.
I know it’s a long shot.
So from now on its a little less chips, a little more salad.
It’s sad it’s come to this.
But my aim is to cut to 1000 calories a day.
To go jogging 3 times a week
And do 30 sit ups a night
And 20 press ups a night. Both weekends only.
It scares me a tad to think that the media has changed my mind set to this.
But at the moment it’s all about losing inches.
So tomorrow morning is jogging time.
Then I need to clean this shit hole of a room.
Then go shopping.
Frigadig.
And ive also been thinking about you.
As if you still owe me £180.
You go on holiday and you still owe me £180.
Call me petty.
Call me what you will.
But £180 is my Paul’s boutique bag, a new camera and KIGH tickets.
This is the main reason I can’t go to coffee with you.
In hindsight give me the money.
And let’s forget the past.
Then the friendships back on.
Until then.
I’m having a hard time.
Do you even know how much I want a Paul’s boutique bag?
Also to the scummer in Satan’s.
I hope my camera suits you well.
Now I have to save up for a new one.
Wanker.
To a certain Mister A. Philips.
Can we make out?
I’ve got a bet going on.
And it’s been a while since I’ve locked lips.
Thankyou.
Yours forever and always.
Until next time
Miss Lilian Mae.
Monday, March 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment