Tuesday, October 07, 2008

William, it was really nothing...

Take me out tonight.
Take me anywhere.
I don't care.
I don't care.
I miss you.
I wish i could understand.
How can you say I go about things the wrong way?
I am human and I need to be loved.
Just like everybody else does.
Don't ever tell anybody anything. If you do, you start missing everybody
I hate the way you talk to me.
And the way you never cut your hair.
I hate the way you drive my heart
I hate it when you state
I hate your stupid lifestyle
And the way you read my mind.
I hate you so much it makes me sick.
It even makes me rhyme.
I hate it...
I hate the way you think you're always right.
I hate it when you lie.
I hate it when you make me laugh.
Even more when you make me cry.
I hate it when you're not around.
And the fact that you didn't try.
But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you;
Not even close;
Not even a little bit;
Not even at all.
Good-night, good-night.
Parting is such sweet sorrow.
That I shall say good-night till it be morrow.
Go hence, to have more talk of these sad things;
Some shall be pardon'd, and some punished:
For never was a story of more woe
Than this of Lilian and her Control

No comments: