Sunday, January 20, 2008

and i was just thinking...

My name is Lilian Chase Mae.

Only two L's in Lilian please.

I am almost 20.

And i'm 5'10.

Fucking tall, i know.

You can call me an alcholic.

But i call it a damn good time.

I hate hand cream.

I love takeout.

I'm a fan of coffee.

I don't do mornings.

I prefer the nights.

To be fair,

I'm a wishful thinking.

With the worst intentions.

I talk shit.

And fake my smiles too much.

I'm often bored.

And waste my hours on the internet.

I love the nights that turn into mornings.

And my friends that are now my family.

I am so messy it isn't even funny any more.

To be honest i just want to fall in love.

And be happy.

Sad.

But true.

I am a sucker for music.

Scream me a love song please.

I could go on like this forever.

Told you i shit talk.

No comments: