In the grand scheme of things.
How wrong I was.
And the best part.
It just makes you look sad craving for my attention.
If it is something I have learnt in my life, in my experience and in my childhood, liers are the lowest of the low.
Gutter low.
Liers destroyed my family.
Like i'm going to let it destroy me?
I feel happy =)
Why should your choices hurt me.
I'm 18, why must i find the love of my life now.
I have miles to go and lots to see.
I have America, the land of opportuniy, and many men.
and miles to go.
Oh you don't know me at all.
For which i'm glad.
and miles to go.
I'm going to share my 11.11 dream with someone else.
I am excited.
and miles to go Mister R. Frost.
Listening: NJ falls into the Atlantic - Senses Fail
Feeling: Super Happy.
Planning: A future.
Thursday, November 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment